DIGITAL MIXED MEDIA


For some, a digital print that comes out of the printer is not the end point of the process but only the beginning. As a practising digital artist myself I am always excited when working in collaboration with fellow artists who are seeking to push the digital edge. They provide the image and Art Fusion provides the experience helping the artist best achieve his or her vision.
The results are one of a kind paintings, collages, image transfers and prints on all kinds of surfaces as diverse as plywood, silk, rusty metal, and hand made substrates. They are a unique combination of digital and traditional printmaking that when viewed people don't think digital. In between running the studio I am actively working on my own body of work details and images of which I will feature on the site prior to my planned London exhibition later this year.

ABOUT theSTUDIO

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
theSTUDIO (an Artfusion company) was established to service the Digital Fine Art Printing Market by working with artists to both reproduce and extend their art.